Friday, September 30, 2011

September 30th- 6 MONTHS OLD!!!

The last week has been a one day at a time week. I have had such a feeling of just being overwhelmed. Knowing that the fluid has increased and the possibility of another surgery has weighed on not only my heart but Travis' and Gwen's as well. Last night as I was watching TV, I held Sammie Grace while she was sleeping and a rush of peace entered my soul. I know it was from God. When I woke up this morning the first thought that entered my mind was that Sammie is 6 months. It was so strange because I had been so busy this week that I had not even thought about it. It has been half of a year of loving a sweet little baby! Gwen also reminded me this week that October reminds her of me being sick. It is such a praise that I am able to enjoy one of my favorite seasons this year. I remember looking out the window of my bedroom last year seeing the leaves change. It was like the movies when they are trying to show you how time has passed by. Today I have been filled with joy. I think God knew I needed it. I am so joyful that my sweet daughter is here with us and we can celebrate her being 6 months old. I am so joyful for my health! Gwen memorized all of Psalm 23 this week for Awana. I think that God wanted me to remember that we don't have to be afraid because He is always with us!





No comments:

Post a Comment