Thursday, July 10, 2014

Sam's Make A Wish Trip ~ Day 3

Day 3-  Sam's Make A Wish Trip
Sea World and Give Kids The World Fun

Growing up in Florida I went to most of these parks as a kid. The last time I went to Sea World I was most likely Gwen's age. When we got to Sea World we decided to go straight to the Shamu Show. Since we had special passes we were actually able to sit in the reserved row right in front of the water stage. Travis didn't want to get wet so he stayed out of the splash zone with Sam but I decided to go with Gwen to get splashed. I remember doing it when I was a kid and it was so much fun. Not so much fun when you are an adult. I was glad I had a poncho to cover my shoes. Those whales really got us good. I don't have pictures because I am the photo taker of the family and I left my camera in the dry zone. We took Sam on some rides for younger kids and then headed over to the dolphin area. Sea World allowed us to have a free dolphin feeding experience so we went over to feed the dolphins. 










Sea World has most of their exhibits outdoors which makes for an extremely hot day for Sam. Gwen had been looking forward to getting her nails done at the La-Ti-Da Spa so we planned on taking the girls over that evening once Sam had a good nap.







 I was blessed by a visit from my friend Carey who came over that evening to spend some time with us. We also made plans for the girls to get tucked in by Mrs. Mary (Mayor Clayton's wife) which is another special benefit of GKTW.  Even though Sam sleeps with me every night we had her tucked into her own bed. The video is just so cute! Gwen even loved getting tucked in as well.








No comments:

Post a Comment