Monday, January 30, 2012

January 30, 2012- 10 Months

I was taking some photos tonight and just felt a rush of happiness wash over me. It really hit me when I was going back through old folders on my computer of Sam this past year. Here is a video of her the day she was born.

March 31, 2011
If you look closely you can see the darkness on her forehead. That was from the pressure on her head at that time. It went away after she had her first surgery. Here is a photo of her with the external drain when she had the three week stay from the infection....

April 2011

Here is a video of her today....



God is AMAZING! I don't know where I would have been this past year without Him! The love and support He has sent us through so many of you completely moves me! SO VERY THANKFUL..... SO VERY THANKFUL!

1 comment:

  1. She is beautiful! and it's amazing how much she's grown and changed--God has been (and IS!) very good to this little girlie, and her family. :)

    ReplyDelete